Tuesday, August 24

I'm ready....

for my very first quilt-a-long! It takes me a long time to audition which fabric to use for what...well, except for a string quilt....anyway, I am so excited about this quilt-a-long.  (You'd think I was a school girl getting ready for school or something.)  Did I pick the right one to start with?  I think so.  I welcome all advice with free motion quilting using a domestic machine. I am trying to guess the designs we will do...maybe it'll be designs in a vertical line which I have never done....humm....but what about the vertical seams in this pieced top?  Free motion....seems like it would go OVER the seams.  Well...we shall see.  :-) 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty fabric and good luck FMQing. I don't do a very good job- think I need more practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a fun quiltalong and your fabrics look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color combination for your quilt along project!
    Wishing you great success on your project!

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete